Sunday, October 29, 2006

A Commercial Endeavour


Well, I'm starting to get my online store in order. I've been collecting some of my popular photos from back in the day I did outdoor shows, and have shot some new photos for a Buffalo, New York series I've been working on.
The store is on Cafe Press. They allow digital images to be uploaded to their site, and a customer can pick from may available items, which will be printed when ordered. I think I first chose this method for personal, perhaps selfish resaons. There is this one photo that I always wanted to make into a shirt ( Soho Dog, above), and this was a great way to do it. Thus, a store began. It has been kind of snowballing; I'm feverishly getting the Buffalo photos uploaded for the Christmas season.
So, when you get a chance, give it a look- I would really welcome any comments so I can make this accessible to all. www.cafepress.com/barkloud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home