Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Dalai Lama's Visit to Buffalo


First of all, I have to say that I did not get to go today, which makes me very sad (damn tickets and job). I am very grateful the Amy Maxwell and BuffaloGeek were there to live blog- they did a fantastic job of covering the speech.
There were/are plenty of things going on in WNY to celebrate his visit. I saw Rick Ray's film "10 Questons for the Dalai Lama" at Daemen on Sunday. Ray was there to present the film, and answered many questions. And the Dalai Lama- well, he is simply amazing. I know that he truly beleives that we are all the same, but he is my hero. And let's face it, he's very cute too- his great smile, his giggle and sense of humor- there is no one like him on earth. We are so blessed that he came here- especially when the world is in the shape it's in....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home