Friday, September 29, 2006

Nice!


Yeah, we have one of those Buffalo weekends when there's too much stuff to do. Tonight, Mary Begley's opening at Kepa3 (below), tomorrow, Terry Sullivan and David Kane's Subterranean Puppet Show at Club Diablo (picture, above, by Jill Shanley-Morlock). And, (I know, I'm using my blog to whine), I have one HELL of a cold. Freakin' brutal! Even my teeth hurt. I will be missing Mary's opening tonight ('cause I'm so friggin' miserable I want to die), and I really hope I can make tomorrow's festivities. I'll take the Ny-Quill and see what happens.....

2 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Feel better sweetie! The Nyquill always works for me.

7:13 PM  
Blogger val said...

Thanks, Jen. I wasted all day today,too. Sometimes, I guess you have to throw in the towel, no matter how stubborn you atr (or how much you have planned)

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home