Saturday, April 18, 2009

Artspace

Kevin and I are gallery sitting for a few hours here at Artspace, which is featuring the MARK '08 show. I've been getting a lot of questions about what 'MARK' means. Some of you that follow this blog may remember last year at this time ; I was going nuts trying to get my presentation together (the MARK '09 group presentation is this Monday at Hallwalls, 7 pm). Check the archives last year- I was really happy to be involved in the program and wrote a lot about it.
This show has been good, too. All together, this year has been good for showing locally; the MARK show, joining the College Street co-op (show on the 1st Friday of each month, and Allentown), and the Film Photographers of Greater Buffalo (Night photography show at CEPA, May 2nd). Keeping me working...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger kellydicesare said...

Hello! I just stumbled upon this blog as I was looking for a creative job in Buffalo. I didn't see a contact link on your page at all, but would love to find out about some opportunities for either work or exhibiting in Buffalo. My husband and I are moving in August so he can get his masters, and I'll be looking for work. If you have an email I can send a quick note to, I'd love to pick your brian :)

Thanks so much!

Kelly
www.kelly-place.com
kad0881@gmail.com

3:33 PM  
Blogger 志名 said...

blog is great~~祝你人氣高高~.................................................................

12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great article! Buffalo News

WNY News

4:46 PM  
Blogger WorkFromHomeSuccess said...

I'm a local movie blogger looking to find as many local wny movie bloggers or critics as possible. If you know of any I would be greatful to be in touch with them
Marc@loveyourmovies.com

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home