Sunday, May 11, 2008

Another Busy May Week



Mark Freeland, "The Idol Slept in an Infinite Rose"


Well, one week of rest, and back to a week of spectacular activities!
Tomorrow, I meet with the Buffalo NYFA MARK team to piece together the group portion of our presentation for NYC. I think that this group can really come up with something good- we can really wow them in New York. The closer it gets, the more psyched I get....
Then on Wednesday, there is a bit of a fundraising event for Rivendell- the place I go to ride during the summer. At Coldstone Creamery, 4110 Maple Road, from 7-9, they will be donating 10-30% of sales to Rivendell. Lets face it, that's gonna be easy. There is nothing that sucks about eating ice cream at Cold Stone.
Then Thursday, the 2nd half of Mark Freeland's birthday celebration will be at Gallery 164 (164 Allen Street) from 5-9. Music by David Kane, drink sales to benefit Lindsay Freeland's fight against cancer, and Marty Mcgee will be filming people telling their stories about Mark. Personally, I have hundreds of them, and I change my mind from minute to minute about which story I'll tell...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home