Sunday, February 24, 2008

Oh, Stop Whining...

OK, as a lot of you may know, as well as being an artist in the fine city of Buffalo, I also have Multiple Sclerosis. I don't like to whine too much, or look for sympathy. I actually don't do as much in support of the organizations who support us as I'd like.
Damn it, I am going to whine for just a few moments here. February seems to be a bad month for me over the years, but I am really sick of being so exhausted and worthless over the last few weeks. Seems everything I accomplish (for example, grocery shopping with my excellent, supportive husband) always requires at least a nap afterwards, or a lot of times, I only get to do 1 thing a day- like go to work.
Maybe I am not whining so much, as explaining why I am so inactive. OK, done complaining. I'm going to take a nap now....

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JS said...

Gorgeous, talented wonderful Val. All you have to do each day is feel good. If taking naps helps, so be it...take care of you and let Kevin take care of you too. I'm sorry you're having a rough month...MARCH IS HERE THOUGH and that means, better weather and feeling better too.

Miss you...

Hugs.

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home