Saturday, March 01, 2008

My Space, and Other Related Distractions....

Hello, all. Aside from the dis-ease I whined about in the last post, many more distractions to write about, more fun (and accommodating)...
First is my MySpace page. I first signed up as a way to communicate with bands to set up spots for the Trimania event at the end of the month. Good place to listen to some song clips and send a couple of emails, right? Yeah. I check it now at least once a day, listening to all kinds of music, finding friends from far and near, keeping in touch with some I haven't seen in ages. Wow- though handy, it'll suck some time. Still better than reality TV I guess. So far I haven't used the blog feature. I guess I'd feel like I was 'cheating; on Creative Bflo. Don't worry, honey......
Another rather welcome distraction is a blog by my niece, Kim Hosey. Called AZ Writer, she is a great writer (taking after her uncle), and has had some really hilarious posts. 'Course her last one, about her departed father, Brian, had me in tears. The brother in law that I never met. I have been bugging Kevin to go down to Arizona soon...
So many more things to mention. One thing that I won't get on the internet, however, is dinner....I'll let that distract me for the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the kind words about my blog. I'm always happy to know you guys read it.

I have a much-neglected MySpace page, but I know how certain websites can be time-suckers. I actually just signed up for Facebook too, since apparently that's where all my colleagues hang their hats.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the post about my father. I wish you could have met him too; I think you two would have really enjoyed talking. (Though, as I'm sure you know, wouldn't have always seen eye to eye politically.)

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home