Friday, November 02, 2007

Good times...


Wow, I have to say, taping Music is Art was a ball! Big thanks to Katherine Trapanovski and the whole gang at UB that work tirelessly to get the show together. Everyone really treated the artists and musicians very well, right down to the food !
Now, I have always appreciated the energy that is created from a band doing live music- that's why I love taking pictures during a show (see www.buffaloroots.com). For a change, I got to work on art while a band is playing. Them Jazzbeards were doing their thing, and I was getting really inspired. It was an incredible feeling. I listen to music (rather loud at times) when I'm working, but the energy exchange when the band is playing right there (especially one I really like) was really different....
The show will be airing sometime in the spring- I'll keep you posted...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home