Friday, October 26, 2007

Music Is Art Live @ The Center

I hope you can join me Tuesday, October 30 at 7:00 at the UB Center for the Arts . Located on UB's Amherst campus, The Center has been the home to the Music is Art Television show ; which has a pair of musical guests, and artists working on and a the stage during taping. Tuesday night, I will be one of the featured artists. I picked this particular night because David Kane's Them Jazzbeards will be musical guests, and well, I love that band...

I think this is going to be a lot of fun. I've been an audience member at MIA Live @ the Center- it's a lot of fun- surprisingly cozy for that big building. As for the TV show- I've seen it a number of times, and they do a really nice job putting it all together. Now I'll be bringing in my "digital darkroom" to the taping (read: my computer). So there I'll be, working like a geek, right there on TV! I guess that's better than seeing me in my "wet" darkroom (read: black and white), where I plug my iPod into the stereo and dance, smelling of photo fixer while working (holding on to secure things as I do).

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home