Saturday, September 02, 2006

Secrets

"Secrets", an exhibition featuring Kim Congi and Maggie Parks, will show September 8- November 4th, at "The NACC". The Niagara Arts and Cultural Center is located at 1201 Pine Avenue at Portage in Niagara Falls, New York.
Now, I haven't seen recent work, but have been acquainted with both gals for quite a while- each, extremely talented, have been sharing space at The NACC. I believe they will be showing work in pastels, and, having lived with Maggie for a while, I know that her work has been inspired by her visits to Ireland.
The opening will be next Friday, September 8, 5:30-8, and, personally, I think it will be a great start to an excellent gallery season. Watch this space- I've already got a stack of invites....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home