Friday, August 11, 2006

Coincidences in the Blogesphere...

Kevin (my husband) and I went to dinner at the River Grill this evening. Great seafood, on (of course) the river. Go before the end of the summer..... Anyway, we were driving down Niagara (at that point, trying to figure out where we were going for ice cream), and we saw the new sign, painted on the International Railroad Bridge, for the Squaw Island Park. I have never been there, and quite recently was in a conversation about bird-watching, and was told Squaw Island was a good place, so I suggested we stop. We spent some time there; I took note of some photos I have to go back for, we walked off some dinner, and went to Anderson's. I come home and walk the pup, then settle in to do some surfing. Lo and behold, Buffalo Rising has uploaded a story and picture of that very sign. I just thought that was cool....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home