Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finally!

Thanks to all of you that have been checking in on the site. An aforementioned computer issue, and some other issues have kept me away, but I'm back in earnest.
Now, I don't want to go on about a corporate entity, but I have to say- I LOVE Apple. I got hooked on their computers when I was working for a band; had no computer of my own. Then, I had a great experience in a Photoshop class, and now it's a no-brainer. The Mac/PC argument will go on forever. I've worked with both and, perhaps because my first love is art, I'm Mac all the way.
I do have anther reason, though. The Applecare extended warranty thing. In short, a hardworking laptop died last month. The Apple Store (or 'heaven" as I call it), worked feverishly to get him back up for me. Alas, he is gone. But Apple treated me well, and I'm writing to you again. This completely rules.
So, in all, I'm glad to be back. Don't forget, send me your stuff. Buffalo has the best we could look for in art, and I want to share...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home