Sunday, December 10, 2006

Santaland

I spent my weekend off at Santaland, the Christmas Celebration at Chestnut Ridge Park. My husband Kevin did a guest appearance as Santa, and I was there to help him with candy canes, letters (to go to the North Pole), and making sure he kept his Santa voice. Because I was only the co-star, I'll let Kevin tell you the detail on thr Buffaloroots blog. There are, however, some day one pictures I thought I'd share (day two to come). A great big thanks to Alan Bedenko (Buffalo Pundit) and Amy Maxwell (Revitalize Buffalo) for putting this together and making it work!

The following video was furnished by WNYMedia.net, and can also be seen on the Save Santaland website

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buffalopundit said...

Thanks to you and Kevin, Val. It was great to have you two participate!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home