Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Reasons for Spring

First, I'd like to wish a Happy New Year to all of CB readers. I know I've been a bit light on the posting, but I'm hoping you got to see our Seasons Greetings on out brother site, BuffaloRoots.
Now, the news, which you may have seen on Buffalo Rising, but I thought I'd reiterate it here, because, well, it's really damn cool. June 2, Hallwalls will be throwing their first Artist and Models event in 4 years at The Central Terminal. The event will benefit both Hallwalls and the Central Terminal Restoration group.
Many of you have experienced an Artist and Models in the past, but for those of you who have not, you are in for a treat. It's a party, it's a dance, it's a bar, it's a variety of Art Installations. It's fun, it's decadent, it's an eye-opener. And this year, it'll be at the terminal- man, I can't imagine what they are going to do with all the space, but I am really looking forward to this. I'll report back as news comes in....

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home