Friday, February 24, 2006

Spree

Well, I feel like I have some bragging rights today. In the March issue of Buffalo Spree (which I received today), I am featured in the Artist Spotlight. Written very nicely by Chris Stuccio, he did a fine job of really making me feel like this is my year. Like I might actually BE an artist. I know that may seem belittling, but I really feel different about how my vision seems to others when it's written about (and beautifully, I must add). I just really have never been reviewed or anything, so it was fun!
Have I mentioned that I decided that this is my year? Before Xmas, I got a little mad at myself for having all the tools I need to be a working artist, a photographer, and that I was wasting it all. So, I decided that that would all change in 2006. It seems when I had firmly decided that, things started to change. One of the first things was that Chris asked about the aforementioned article.
Next is my opening at College Street Gallery Friday night (3/3, 8-10) with photographer Eileen Graetz. More to come on that tomorrow.....

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

I saw that this weekend! VERY nice write up! I know someone famous ;)

Now I just have to get to one of your shows!!!!

Kudos! And great pic by the way!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home